Careers with Woodstock
Experienced Factory All Rounder – Full-time position
Woodstock Industries custom design, manufacture and install architecturally designed joinery.
Be part of a driven & passionate team with an organisation that has been established for over 28 years!
An opportunity exists for an experienced factory all-rounder on the Central Coast, NSW. The successful applicant must be highly motivated, thrive in fast paced environment, be physically fit and possess the following skills & experience:
- Must have prior experience in a joinery/cabinet making environment;
- Self-starter, efficient & team player attitude is essential;
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work to priorities & timeframes;
- Experience operating, loading/unloading CNC machinery and edge bander preferred;
- Ability to load and unload trucks safely, in accordance with safe manual handling processes;
- Generally handy and willing to learn new skills;
- Ability to maintain an organised, clean, tidy and safe working environment;
- Valid drivers licence, excellent driving history and very experienced with driving manual car / small truck;
- Forklift licence preferred.
If you think you would be suitable for the position listed above, or would like to enquire about another role at Woodstock Industries, please send your details through on the form below.