Careers with Woodstock
1. Position for Administration Assistant
We are currently seeking an experienced administration/ purchasing assistant to support the day to day operations of our business in the Berkeley Vale industrial area.
Duties will include:
- Answering phones
- Maintaining track of leads, booking appointments
- Organising records + filing
- Assisting sales department in preparation of estimates, agreements & client invoices
- Procurement of materials, follow up & generation of purchase orders
- Reconciling supplier invoices in Workflow Max on a weekly basis
- Assisting in maintaining track of projects
- Scheduling trades
- Assisting with project budgeting & tracking
Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative to problem solve
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Workflow Max and Xero accounting software preferred but not essential
- Experience in the construction/manufacturing industry highly desirable
- Must have a drivers licence
Mon – Fri 38hrs + per week.
This role is available for an immediate start.
Genuine applicants with the above mentioned skills and experience need only apply.
Click on the link below to send through your details and resume.